- Agendas & Minutes
- Academic Affairs
- Community Outreach and Social Action Committee
- Legislative Affairs
- Student Life
- Get Involved
The University of Michigan Graduate Student Government is comprised of elected students representing all graduate programs administered by the Rackham Graduate School, including: Health and Biological Sciences, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts and Humanities.
The Board meets weekly during the Fall and Winter terms (September – April). For Fall 2013, we will meet on Wednesdays at 7:00pm in the Rackham West Study Lounge, North Alcove. All students are welcome to attend.
For more information about RSG, please review this introductory powerpoint presentation.
Some ways that we are involved in the lives of graduate students include:
- Improving graduate student legal and health care coverage through continuing enrollment initiatives
- Improving graduate student transportation options
- Promoting and negotiating housing needs for graduate students at the University and in the Community.
- Funding a wide variety of graduate student sponsored events
- Promoting Graduate and Professional student interests nationally as a founding member of the SAGE Coalition. (RSG sent a 5-person delegation to SAGE’s annual Days on the Hill advocacy conference in March 2012. The Advocacy white papers can be viewed here. The RSG Delegation’s trip report can be viewed here.)
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Rackham Student Government Board Meeting
Wed Dec 11, 2013 7pm to 8:30pm
2nd floor West Study Hall North Alcove, Rackham Building, 915 E Washington st, Ann Arbor, MI